Vassiliko Cement

Vassiliko Cement
Vassiliko Cement Works Ltd, was established in 1963, as a Public Company, on the initiative of the Hellenic Mining Company. Vassiliko Area was chosen for the construction of the Plant in view of the abundancy of raw materials of excellent quality. The Plant was put into operation in 1967 and the first years of operation were exceptionally encouraging since the company managed to sell all available quantities of cement realizing at the same time significant profits. The Company is now producing about 1.2 million tons per year of grey and white cement, of which about 50%-60% is historically sold in the local market and the balance is exported in various countries. Exports of cement and clinker are carried out through
Company Information
Year of Establishment 1963

Nicosia

Address Details #1

Street Address

Kyriakou Matsi Avenue 1 , Nicosia , Nicosia , 1082 , Cyprus

Contact


(+357) 22 458 100
http://www.vassiliko.com